• Accurate predictive measurement of blood glucose via breath
• Frictionless user experience for improved user engagement
• Patent-pending lifestyle-friendly design
• Intuitive smartphone/wearable application
• Public API for EMR, application and portal access
BOYDSense is developing small, portable devices to non-invasively measure volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
VOCs are a large group of carbon-based molecules that are in a gas phase at room temperature. These molecules are everywhere: in the food and beverages we consume, in the air we breathe, and in the breath we exhale. Molecules in our breath carry a wealth of information about our bodies and our biology.
We are developing advanced technologies that capture, identify and analyze molecule prints, then use predictive algorithms and sensors tuned to extract biosignatures from breath. By delivering near-real time information to consumers, they are empowered to take their health and well being into their own hands.